Thursday, December 31, 2009

...John Mayer. (#12)


NUMBER TWELVE: John Mayer in the early morning hours of the night. Or, John Mayer if you’re longing for a nap. Or, John Mayer if you need to write an essay.

Now, before you fuh-reak out, let me just explain myself. I know many people aren't the biggest JMay fans, but can I just borrow your attention for a couple minutes while I try to describe to you why he's a good guy? Kthanks.

So first of all, you have to give it to him that he can rock a guitar. And all the stuff he plays, isn't super crazy and thus it makes great napping or great essay writing music or I could even go as far as to say great spider solitaire playing music! It's just something about the way his voice goes with the music, you just can't say no. Or I mean, maybe you can, but I can't.

And just for the record, so we're all clear, I wasn't really a big JMay fan before he released his latest Battle Studies album, but now I'm really feelin' all of it. So that's all, thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment