Thursday, January 14, 2010

...Beating Your Score in NFS. (#19)

NUMBER NINETEEN: Beating your lap record time in Need for Speed. Self explanatory.

Car: Maclaren F1. Color: Black.
Controls: Automatic. Handling: Classic.

Try me.

When I'm racing, preferably by myself, and I BEAT MY LAP RECORD. Oh man. Just, just watch out. I'm on fire. Can't stop me now. I'm sure most of you won't even understand what I'm talking about. So just think about beating any kind of record.

I mean obviously it's not the same feeling as beating some kind of world record, but beating your lap record IS pretty awesome. Especially when it's by like 1 second. Because as you're winding into the final turns, you're trying to watch the clock and the roads at the same time and your heart starts beating harder because you know you're getting close and you're just not sure if it's going to be good enough.

BUT THEN IT IS! Winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment