Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...Throwing a Perfect Spiral. (#21)

NUMBER TWENTY-ONE: Throwing a perfect spiral. When you release it and you just KNOW it’s going to be a good throw. And you stare in wonder as it sails through the air into your partner’s hands.

Okay, I don't know how awesome or spectacular YOU are at throwing a football, but I'm not all that great at it. I mean sure you can give me an A for effort, that's fair. I would say that if you and I were giving the good ol' pigskin a toss, I'd spiral about 3 of 30 throws. I would say 1 out of 10, because I actually can do basic math, but I say 3 of 30 because I feel like those 3 would definitely all be in a row. Kind of like, all or nothing.

I know how to throw a spiral, but sometimes (and by sometimes, I mean most of the time) I just can't do it. However, I can really appreciate it when my friend does it. I don't have the same appreciation for the guys on TV because they get paid to do it. When one of my friends throws a spiral, I'm like, YES!

But of course, it's even awesome-er (yes, word) when I can do it.
And yes, that's David Beckham's kid in the picture. Which kid is it? I don't know. Brooklyn? Romeo? Cruz? One of em.

No comments:

Post a Comment