Thursday, January 14, 2010

...The Perfect Cast. (#18)

NUMBER EIGHTEEN: Movies with a perfect cast. You know, no one who is actually annoying and no one who overacts or underacts their part. A movie with a totally solid, foolproof cast.
I'm a movie person. If you know me, you know I'm a movie person. I'm not about just watching movies. I'm about watching movies and figuring out how they got that shot, how they cut that scene, how they made that effect, how they thought of that line. I dissect movies at 100mph and it's something I can't stop doing. Especially figuring out how or why they edited it the way they did. That's my favorite.

But you know what else is my favorite? Perfect casts. I have scene some pretty awesome casts in my time. Some great casts off the top of my mind? Troy - Eric Bana, Brad Pitt, & Orlando Bloom. The Holiday - Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, & Jack Black. The Notebook - Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams.

I really, really, really dislike it when there's a movie with someone I LOVE paired with someone who I'm not the biggest fan of. Example: The Proposal - Ryan Reynolds (like) & Sandra Bullock (ehhh...). Okay, so I can't think of anymore right now, but that's because I'm really distracted. So my b.

What would be my perfect cast, you ask? Oh, well good thing I've already thought about this.
Well, main male role would definitely go to James Franco. If there was any doubt in your mind about that then you obviously don't know me! It's okay, if you don't. James Franco IS my favorite though.

Supporting female role, definitely Drew Barrymore. She's so funny! James & Drew would be so goofy! And then, just to throw in some more comedy, I'd get that Ryan Reynolds and Jim Carrey in on the action too. Those would be my four. I mean, I could always throw in some more if you asked me to. But those four would be MY perfect cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment